Alls well that ends well...

 After the shock of loosing my job in June, I was fortunate to discover I had a very supportive network of friends, former colleagues and people I met over the years who provided much needed moral support who helped me move on. Eventually to a rather unique and special job at sektorcert helping protect Danish critical infrastructure. 

Thanks to all of you who reached out with offers, coffee meetings and advice while I was on garden leave. Your comments significantly helped during this challenging time. I feel truly fortunate and grateful to be working where I am now, with a most excellent group of  colleagues. The combination of our mission and the fact we are a non profit organization that directly supports our members is a welcome change from the usual commercial aspects of every other company I have worked for over the past 30 + years, with the exception of Unicef.

So I wish the readers a very Merry Christmas and a reasonably decent 2024; which is optimistic as hell; but that is what keeps the world turning, innit ?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laid off and Looking for the next interesting job...